I worked with Adam Berecz doing the studio installations at Berklee’s 160 Massachusetts Avenue and I was completely impressed. Adam has a rare mix of technical knowledge, meticulous attention to detail, a positive can-do attitude and the astonishing ability to work with some of the most difficult people. Get in touch with us by email ‘hendrikxix xix-acoustics com’ or phone 781 710 4521.
He’s a licensed journeyman and he can work in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. He’s insured for your safety and his. He’ll do residential, commercial and industrial.
You want quiet power that meets code and exceeds the standards of professional recording facilities. Some of the specific types of recording studio wiring that Adam can help you with:
- Isolated Ground Wiring
- Transformer Isolated Power
- Balanced Power
- Technical Power
- Lutron Lighting Control Systems
- Low voltage piping for performance, theater and studios (conduits)
- Sound isolation for conduits
- Power distribution
- Stage Lighting and DMX control systems
- Networking and cable management
- Installation racks
- Home theater wiring